Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, January 5, 2014
You can go even further by going to Adjust -> Hue and Saturation -> Hue/Saturation/Lightness (or SHIFT + H for a keyboard shortcut) and adjust the settings to your liking. Here's what I used and the result I got (click the preview to view it full size):
Now lets move onto the bow! Highlight the "Bow desaturate" layer in your palette. Go to Adjust -> Hue/Saturation -> Colorize (or SHIFT + L for keyboard shortcut). Now we are going to change the settings to get a wonderful blue color for her ribbon/bow on her dress. Settings shown below:
Now highlight the "Hair desaturate" layer in the palette. Go to Adjust -> Hue/Saturation -> Colorize (or SHIFT + L for keyboard shortcut). Now we are going to change the settings to get a brown color for her hair. Settings shown below:
I also changed the brightness/contrast settings found by going to Adjust -> Brightness and contrast -> Brightness/Contrast and using these settings (click preview for full size):
Now for the "Hair bow desaturate layer". Colorize that using these settings:
I didn't mess with the brightness/contrast/lightness on the hair bow. Now for the "Latex dress desaturate" layer in the palette. Highlight the layer and colorize it to these settings:
Again, I am satisfied with the coloring without messing with the brightness/contrast/lightness. Now for the "bas" layer. Highlight that in the layer palette. I'm going to make it white using Adjust -> Color -> Channel Mixer with these settings:
Here's my final result (click preview for full size):
This tutorial was written by Ruinations By Hayleigh on January 5, 2014. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidence. Do not claim this tutorial as your own!
All of my tutorials, tags & cluster freebies are from my own imagination. Any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental. If using a cluster freebie for a challenge, please link back to my blog to download; and if you download anything be sure to leave love so I know someone's using them =)
- *How To* Record and Run a Name Script
- CT Tag Show-off "Romantic Mix & Match Bundle" by P...
- CT PTU Tutorial "Beautifully Broken" by PinkParado...
- CT Tag Show-off "Romantic Pink" PinkParadox Produc...
- CT PTU Tutorial "Flirty Love" PinkParadox Producti...
- CT Tag Show-off "Hot To Handle" PinkParadox Produc...
- 4 New Kit Releases from PinkParadox Productions!
- CT Tag Show-off "Valentina" PinkParadox Production...
- CT PTU Tutorial "Christelle Rockabilly" by ©Célina...
- CT Tutorial "Velvet" Celinart Pinup & "Darkness Fa...
- CT Tag Show-off "Touch the Rainbow" PinkParadox P...
- CT Tag Show-off "Urban Hunk" PinkParadox & Trinita...
- CT PTU Tutorial "Passionate Romance" PinkParadox P...
- CT Tag Showoff "Immortal Love" PinkParadox Product...
- CT Tag Showoff "Parisian Purple"
- CT PTU Tutorial "Winter Valentine" PinkParadox Pro...
- Coloring De-saturated Tubes Easy Tutorial
- "Lady In Red" CT PTU Tutorial
- ▼ January (18)
- Alehandra_Vanhek (1)
- Alex Prihodko (6)
- Amy Matthews (2)
- Anna Marine (2)
- Arthur Crowe (5)
- Barbara Jensen (1)
- Blog Layouts (1)
- Celinart (5)
- Célinart (8)
- Cluster Frame (12)
- Cluster Set (1)
- Crazy Babbelstubb (1)
- CT (90)
- DesignsBySarah (5)
- Di_Halim (2)
- Elias Chatzoudis (4)
- Ellie_Milk (2)
- Exclusive (1)
- Freebie (9)
- FTU (13)
- FTU kit (1)
- Halloween (1)
- How To (1)
- Jackie's Jewels (8)
- Jose Cano (2)
- Keith Garvey (2)
- My kits (3)
- New Releases (1)
- Ninaste (3)
- Peaches Blogtrain (1)
- PicsForDesign (4)
- PimpinPSPers Warehouse (6)
- PinkParadox (50)
- PinkParadox Productions Store (45)
- PSP Help (1)
- PSP Tut (3)
- PTU (55)
- PTU Tut (28)
- Request (2)
- Sale (6)
- Showoff (59)
- Snags (5)
- Tag Showoff (7)
- Template (4)
- Trinita (6)
- Tutorial (8)
- Verymany (14)
- Verymany match (3)
- Zlata Ma (1)